Terms and conditions
Welcome to The Yoga Space Melbourne
By continuing to access The Yoga Space’s studio or website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern The Yoga Space’s relationship with you in relation to the website and studio. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website/studio. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to periodically check our website for changes. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
- The following legal agreement applies when registering online and in studio for any and all classes at The Yoga Space Melbourne Pty Ltd (The Yoga Space).
- The Yoga Space is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- The front door to the studio will be locked at the start of each class for safety and security. Late entry is not be permitted.
- Classes at The Yoga Space may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. The Yoga Space is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from attending our studio.
- To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking. Class payment must be made upon booking.
- The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at guest teachers’ classes, workshops or other special events.
- The Yoga Space does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- The Yoga Space reserves the right to pass on the cost of any additional bank fees which may incur from disputed or failed transactions regarding a student’s account.
- I accept that The Yoga Space or its representatives is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class.
- Children under the age of 16 need to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Children cannot be left unattended in the reception area for any reason (including while practicing yoga)
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from products and/or services we have supplied.
- All prices, products and offers include GST.
- Al prices are correct at the time of online publication.
- Prices may increase from time to time. Notice of any such increase will be provided on our website and/or by email to existing students.
Opening week introductory offers
- The opening week introductory offer of yearly membership of $1100 is subject to the provisions contained within the unlimited class pass suspension clause below.
- No further discounts or concessions apply.
- The activation date of the offer is the date of the first class booked.
5, 10 and 20 class passes are all valid for a fixed length of time: 4, 6 and 12 months respectively after first use only.
The Yoga Space does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on 5, 10 and 20 class passes for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within 9 hours of class start time, you will be charged for the class.
The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at guest teachers’ classes and workshops.
Unlimited class passes
Unlimited class pass are a one off upfront payment.
The Yoga Space does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on unlimited class passes for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
The unlimited class passes exclude attendance at guest teachers’ classes and workshops.
Unlimited class pass suspensions
You may suspend your 3, 6 or 12 pass for periods longer than 7 days and no more than 3 months in any twelve month period. Requests to suspend memberships must be made in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will not be accepted by any means other than email. Please allow 7 business days to process any such suspension.
Direct debit memberships
- Direct Debit memberships are for a minimum term of four (4) monthly debits of $135.
- This membership allows you unlimited regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teachers, workshops or other special events.
- The direct debit deduction will appear on your bank statement as “Ezidebit Payment Tech Newstead”.
- After the expiry of the minimum term, the direct debit will continue indefinitely until you advise The Yoga Space at email@example.com that you wish to cancel your direct debit. Requests will not be accepted by any other means other than email. We require 10 business days to process any such cancellation.
- You may suspend your direct debit membership for periods longer than 7 days and no more than 3 months in any twelve month period. Requests to suspend memberships must be made in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will not be accepted by any means other than email. Please allow 7 business days to process any such suspension.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the fortnightly auto-debit. Should a payment be declined for any reason, The Yoga Space reserves the right to process payment at anytime to settle any debt owed. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, Ezidebit may charge a fee for failed transactions. This fee is debited 7 days after the failed payment.
- The Yoga Space is not responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- The terms and conditions of our third party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement.
- After the four month minimum payment period, direct debit passes may be cancelled by you in writing by email to email@example.com. We require at least 7 business days notice for cancellations. Cancellations will not be accepted by any means other than email.
- The Yoga Space does not offer refunds or credits on workshops for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- If you cannot attend, you may transfer your workshop ticket into another person’s name by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 hours before start of workshop.
- Full payment is required upon booking.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the workshop. Door will close at the advertised start time. Late entry to workshops will not be permitted. Latecomers will be considered a no show.
Bookings and cancellations policy
- Due to government restrictions of 10 people per class, all classes must be pre-booked online. We have implemented late cancel and no show fees to ensure everyone has a chance to attend. Please only book for classes you know you can attend as we do not provide refunds if you cannot attend your class of choice.
- If you book into class and are unable to attend, please early-cancel at least 9 before your class is due to start. You can do so via your MINDBODY dashboard. If you fail to do so you will incur a late cancellation/no show fee (outlined below).
Late cancel and no-show policyIf you pre-book a class and fail to early cancel your booking at least 9 hours prior you will be automatically charged a $15 late cancel fee (with the exception of 5, 10 & 20 class pass holders and drop in class bookings, who will lose a class). Please note bookings cannot be accepted without a credit card on file. Late cancel and no show fees are non-refundable. This is in place for all in-studio classes.
- Gift Cards can be used to for yoga classes at The Yoga Space (excluding workshops).
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Valid for 12 months from the date of first use.
- Gift Cards are not transferable.
- The Yoga Space does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on Gift Cards for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.